We, Rößler Waffen GmbH, have produced and sold over 30,000 weapons worldwide during our many years as a hunting weapon manufacturer. We pay great attention to the quality of our products, our work and that of our suppliers. Contrary to the statutory warranty period, we are happy to extend the warranty for our customers to 5 years because of our high quality standards.
This extended warranty includes metal and plastic parts, which are shown to be defective due to a material or manufacturing fault and includes activities in terms of legal remedy.
The acceptance of this warranty is subject to the condition that
- the hunter has registered the weapon no later than 14 days after purchase on www.titan6.com (serial number and dealer are indicated)
- the defect is reported to us by the buyer within one month after discovery
- the defect is handed over to our in-house specialist or an authorized partner for appraisal within a reasonable time.
- the deficiency will be positively evaluated by an authorized assessor in terms of the extended warranty.
The warranty is not valid if
- inappropriate ammunition was used for the caliber of the weapon, or ammunition not authorized by CIP was used;
- reloaded ammunition was used;
- the weapon was used improperly or inadequately maintained;
- there is mechanical damage of any kind;
- a blackening or heat treatment was performed by third parties;
- the weapon was damaged/destroyed by force majeure;
- the weapon was damaged/destroyed due to environmental influences;
- the weapon was damaged due to repair attempts by an unqualified workshop, by a workshop not authorized by us, or by another non-qualified person;
- the customer has not insufficiently filled out the warranty card for the extended warranty on the manufacturer's website.
A complaint regarding shot capacity must be made within 30 days of purchasing the weapon. Prior to the complaint, the shooting performance must be tested with various other CIP-compliant ammunition. In addition, the mounting and telescopic sight must be tested for shooting stability by a specialist company beforehand, so that the defective shooting performance is actually traced back to the weapon. Damage and losses caused by the weapon or the use thereof, are not subject to any warranty claim.
To lay claim to the warranty, the weapon must be handed over to an authorized dealer, the official representative of the manufacturer in the corresponding country, or directly submitted to the manufacturer.